Hockey Canada has launched a NEW online registration system for the 2021/2022 season. They are still working out the kinks. We are asking you to be patient and kind while we work with Hockey Canada to sort through the little issues. If you have any problems registering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the issue. That said, we expect this is going to be easy breazy!
Instructions to register for AVMHA
Go to https://page.hockeycanada.ca/page/hc/bch/districts/minor-vancouver-island/alberni and under the REGISTER NOW! Select, View Online Stores. Select either AVMHA Recreation or Rep teams. Click the “Register Now” button right above the registration category options.
This will open the NEW Hockey Canada Registry. For this new HCR you need to create a new account. Choose the “Don’t have an account? Sign Up” This is your sign in information only, think of it like a basket that “holds” all the members in your family. For this reason, the account should be under the parent/guardian name. You will link ALL the members of your household under this ONE sign in.
- Choose the “My Members – Link a member option” and import all the Hockey Canada profiles. (see below for new participants”
- Review and agree to the Hockey Canada Terms and Conditions.
- Choose the “REGISTER” button under AVMHA
- REGISTER NOW! View Online Stores
- Choose AVMHA recreation teams or AVMHA rep teams
- Choose “Register Now”
- Register existing participant (See notes below regarding duplicate records)
- Choose the Participant from your account
- Choose Next
- REVIEW and click “Yes” to all the Questionnaires
- REVIEW and accept the waivers – REVIEW player code of conduct with your player. They must be aware of expectations.
- Register another participant OR Next
- If there is a credit on the account, make sure you choose “Activate Credit”
- Choose pay in full or pay in installments
- Agree to payment terms and conditions – choose next.
- Complete payment and submit!
- You will receive an invoice indicating that you are complete.
NOTE: We will receive your registration as PENDING. Your player will NOT be active until payment has been received or formal payment arrangements have been made. Remember, there are a number of excellent grant programs to assist! We encourage application to any of theme. Please send a print screen confirmation of your application to email@example.com.
www.Grindstoneaward.com (until July 1, 2021)
www.a4k.ca (Athletics for kids)
www.assistfund.hockeycanadafoundation.ca (Hockey Canada Assist Fund – Open August 1, 2021)
- New Participant: This is someone who has never participated in organized hockey as a player, coach, and/or volunteer. This member would not already exist in the Hockey Canada Registry. If your child has played anywhere in Hockey Canada or registered for ANY courses in the past, DO NOT create a new profile. This will result in a duplicate player profile and will render your child ineligible during the season. If you can’t find your child, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your child’s name, birthday and parent information. We will send you the appropriate information